EPOXY INJECTION FOR CONCRETE CRACK REPAIR SYRINGE consists of three parts: the glue injection system (the syringe), the propulsion system (spring and cylinder), and the fixed system (base and knob). This tool has a glue injection pressure function, which can be set according to the technical parameters when using.
The use of Lp-5 Low Pressure Syringe Adjustable Spring
(1): Check the position of crack, and detect length, width, depth of crack. To know the water content, make record and mark.
(2): Clean the surface of the crack, clean the dust and stains both side 3-4cm, don’t block the crack when cleaning. If necessary, clean the dust within the crack by blowing machine.
(3) Determine the position of the base seat according to the condition, width, length of crack, normally about 30-40cm, if width of crack less, should close the distance accordingly.
(4) Stick the base and close the crack .The glue injection mouth should focus on the crack, the base should stick firmly. When smear Epoxy adhesive sealant on the base, should avoid the feeding mouth.
(5) Block the crack by the Epoxy adhesive sealant, after the adhesive solidify, and then can move on the next step.
(6) Configure the resin and inhale to the syringe. (The volume of glue about 50ml) Install the syringe, rotate the handle after the glue is injected, and the spring starts to automatically inject the glue. Rotate the cover to tighten the spring to increase the working pressure.
(7) Observe the grouting speed and quantity, till the whole crack is full of sealant agent. Remove the syringe, stuff the glue injection mouth by the knob, and then clean the syringe by industrial alcohol or acetone.
(8) The filling glue applicator is a patented product, easy to operate and safe to construct.
The glue applicator adopts the piston suction type structure; the piston rod should designed with lock on the rear cover; the strength spring make the pressure of the glue is high; when the piston rod is rotated during construction, it will automatically inject the glue; this will ensure the glue in the syringe is completely injected into the crack to avoid waste; thereby increasing the efficiency of the construction, and the operation is convenient and safe, and the product can be reused many times.