1. The quality of the paint film is good, the coating is smooth and delicate, without brush marks. It sprays and atomizes the paint into fine particles evenly distributed on the surface of the wall, so that the latex paint forms a smooth, smooth and dense coating on the wall without brush marks or rolling marks. This is brushing, rolling The original method is unmatched.
2. High coating efficiency. The spraying efficiency of single operation is as high as 200-500 square meters/hour, which is 10-15 times that of manual brushing.
3. Good adhesion and long coating life. It uses high-pressure spray to make the atomized paint particles obtain strong kinetic energy; the paint particles use this kinetic energy to shoot into the pores to make the paint film denser, thereby enhancing the mechanical bite force between the paint film and the wall and improving the coating adhesion , Effectively extend the life of the coating.
4. The paint film thickness is uniform and the paint utilization rate is high. The thickness of the manual brush roller is extremely uneven, generally between 30-250 microns, and the paint utilization rate is low; while the airless spraying
can easily obtain a coating with a thickness of 30 microns.
5. Easy to reach corners and gaps. Due to the use of high-pressure airless spray
, the paint spray does not contain air, and the paint easily reaches corners, gaps and uneven areas that are difficult to brush. It is especially suitable for office ceilings with many air-conditioning and fire-fighting pipes, but rolling brushing is difficult to apply.
6. High-viscosity paint can be sprayed, while hand brush, air spray
, etc. are only suitable for low-viscosity paint. With economic development and changes in people's concepts, it has become fashionable to use medium and high-end interior and exterior wall paints instead of mosaics and ceramic tiles to decorate walls in China. Water-based latex paint has become the most popular interior and exterior wall decoration material due to its non-toxicity, easy cleaning, rich color, and no pollution to the environment. But latex paint is a kind of water-based paint with very high viscosity. During construction, general manufacturers have very strict restrictions on the dilution of the original paint with water, generally 10%-30% (except for special formulated paints that can be added in a large amount of water without affecting the performance of the paint, which will be written in the product manual). Excessive dilution will lead to poor film formation, and its texture, scrub resistance, and durability will be damaged to varying degrees. The degree of damage is proportional to the degree of dilution, that is, the greater the degree of dilution, the worse the quality of the paint film. If strictly according to the manufacturer's dilution requirements, the latex paint will have a high viscosity and difficult construction. If it is applied by rolling, brushing or air spraying, the paint effect is difficult to be satisfactory. The most popular method abroad is to use a high-pressure airless sprayer