1. Tripod one set
2. Winch (with wire rope) one set 4. Safety chain
3. Bolt (with cotter) three sets
4. Safety chain one set
5. Instruction one set
The SJY-10 rescue tripod is a retractable bracket made of high strength alloy.
Rescue tripod is one of emergency rescue, security equipment in a metal frame, with a hand-winch, traction sheave maximum load of not less than 2.5kN, rope length not less than 30M. The use of engineering mechanics to the most robust and stable triangular pyramid, with a quick set-up and disassembly features; while its small size, light weight, collapsible features is easy to store and transport, is the most on the market one of the most convenient and efficient emergency security equipment.
SJY-10 rescue tripod can be widely used in water, electricity, communications, mining, machinery, construction, deep, cliffs, high altitude and other sectors of construction, maintenance, and rescue work.
SJY-10 rescue tripod consists of the tripod, hand winches, slings, pulleys and other components.
|Name/Type||SJY-10 rescue tripod||Material||
|Fully contracted||134cm||Packing size||160×40×40cm|
|Max Lifting weight||1600N||weight||32kgs(with packing)|
Top cover: high-strength aluminum
Eyebolts: one in the middle, to install a device in the back
Bracket: The bracket retractable feature makes the push rod holder to sell up and down movement. The bottom bracket with steel seat, effectively guarantee the stability of the equipment used on uneven areas.
Manual winch: 30 m cable
Chain: safety chain can effectively reduce the level of force to prevent the slide bracket
1. Place the tripod flat on a flat hard ground, open bracket, with marketing positioning fixation length.
2. The tripod standing with a fixed latch
3. Make sure that the spider placement firm. Adjust the telescopic bracket ensure that the three pivot in the same plane, and the installed chain locked with a chain link buckle. Note: Do not be tripped when the chain installation chain.
4. Check the positioning pins are secure location is appropriate.
5. Make sure the chain is installed at the bottom of the bracket, and effectively prevent the slippage caused by horizontal forces.
The operator must wear anti-fall device 6. When using a tripod.
1. Press the locking lever and bracket contraction.
2. The tripod flat on a plane away after removing the stent market positioning.
Shake the hand winch when using a crank, which control the upper and lower slings so as to achieve the purpose of rescue. Hand winch with self-locking device, when the rise in accidents, do not shake shake the sudden load or people will not fall down. Only down rocking it downward.
1. Rescue tripod lifting equipment must be checked by hand every month, before each use to check whether the normal slings around the hinge round.
2. Regularly check the sling connectors are secure enough.
3. Sling winch on the need to leave open when three to four laps to ensure that the sling does not fall.
4. Rescue tripod should be stored in a dry place, it cannot be stored together with acids, alkalis and other corrosive liquids.